Friends

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dollish Polish It's a me, Mario!



Hello Everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I was able to see The Avengers!  I really liked it!  It was awesome!

Today I have two Dollish Polishes to show you!! ;-)  Below is one I was able to catch before it went into the Acetone Vault, It wasn't over, it's still not over, which is after the movie The Notebook.  It gives me chills every time!  This color is a gorgeous blue with light blue glitter. Pictures are 2 coats.


 
 


Then I took 1 coat of It's a me, Mario over top and 1 coat of Seche Vite!  I loved how it turned out!  This is going to be a great 4th of July manicure!  ;-)  There are red, blue, and holographic star glitters in a clear base!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Dolly's new shop is located here - http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/.  She is unfortuantely out of stock of her items at the moment, but hopefully will be restocking in the next few weeks!  As I mentioned, It wasn't over, it's still not over is in the Acetone Vault and will only be re-released when she reopens the vault!  It's a me, Mario will hopefully be available soon for $8.75.

I hope you have a great week!! ;-)

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mani!!! I LOVE it and I really am refreshing Dollish Polish'es shop every day :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I agree. Perfect for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Indie polish makers got it going on! seriously, Its Me Mario is so awesome. I completely agree with Marijo above, this is perfect for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of these are fantastic! :D I love It's a me Mario simply for the name!

    ReplyDelete