Friends

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nails Inc. London Town



Hello!! Today I have a gorgeous magnetic polish to show you from Nails Inc.  I received this in a swap with my good friend Saira!  You can check out her blog HERE! 

I love Nails Inc. magnetic polish!  Theirs has been the easiest for me to work with!  It applies perfectly!  So when I saw this color, I fell in love!  It is called London Town and I *believe* it is limited edition.  (I know, we hate those words! lol)  And not that I've been lucky enough to get this and try it in person, it definitely meets my expectations!

Pictures are shown with one coat as a base, then the second coat was magnetized before it could dry.  I usually do each finger separately with the magnet and hold it for about 10 seconds.  I then used a top coat of Seche Vite.  If you are unfamiliar with Nails Inc. magnetic polish, their cap comes off and the top is a magnet.  They have a little raised piece of plastic above the magnet for you to rest your finger, so you don't touch the magnet to your nail.  It quick and easy to use!

I love these polishes because they remind me of a cats eye stone, this one in particular a tigers eye stone! If you've seen one in person, you know how it sort of moves with the light.  These polishes do as well, making them look very 3-D.  I love the depth and illusion!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of pictures, but it is just too pretty not to share!  As I mentioned, I received this polish in a swap.  I honestly don't know how far the http://www.nailsinc.com/ website ships, but Sephora sells this color HERE for $16.

I hope you enjoyed a look at the Nails Inc. Magnetic!  I am SO excited for their new SPRINKLES collection!  If you know me, I LOVE sprinkles hehe!!! YAY!  HERE is a look at these gorgeous colors from Pretty Digits blog!  I love them all!!

Oh and in looking around on Sephora, this flakie duo is half price!  I really love The Old Vic but now wish I'd waited to get it for $10  HERE lol!!  I would hurry if you are even slightly interested!!  Also what started my collection was the trio of magnetics for $30 - HERE!  They actually were sold out online so I went downtown (Chicago) to get them!  It was winter too, but I was determined to get them! hehe

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like this - yay!! And it looks so good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete