Friends

Monday, January 7, 2013

Guest Post from Bridget - Luxe Beauty Forever!!

Hi Everyone!!!
I'm still sick, but thankfully rested a ton over the weekend!! I have a special guest today to keep you entertained though...Bridget of Luxe Beauty Forever!!  Please check out her blog, http://luxebeautyforever.com/, as she has fantastic tips (both her nails and her tricks/techniques!!).  She shares lots of beauty details and has updated her blog to a wonderful new look!  I absolutely love the new graphics and design!!  I think you guys will like her!! Here she is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, thank you so much Crystal for allowing me to do a guest post on your amazing blog! It's only appropriate that I present a fun combo for my mani today. I started with my typical bases coat(s); Essie 'Grow Stronger' and OPI 'Nail Envy'. I always use two because I feel that it protects my nails from too much staining and I struggle with keeping my nails strong and this combination seems to help! On my ring finger I used 2 coats of Essie 'Leading Lady' which I'd describe as a rich nearly maroon red jelly polish with silver glitter that appears to possess different shades of red with multiple coats. On all other fingers I used 2 coats of Catherine Arley '676' which is a silver scattered holographic nail polish. And of course I couldn't just leave this mani alone! I added 1 coat of Lynnderella 'The Stars in Her Eyes...' which has silver holographic hexagon and star glitter in it as well as a mix of aurora-borealis glitter. Ok enough of the details here's the final result:

For_Crystal_a For_Crystal
And here's a bit more of a close up!
 
What do you guys think? Do you ever layer glitter over holographic polishes? Lynnderella polishes can be found via her eBay shop here for $23.00 shipped. There are many other glitter polishes in her shop! I hope you enjoyed my guest post and thank you so much Crystal! xoxo Until next time…
 
♥ Cheers,
Bridget

4 comments: