Friends

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Smarty Lacquer - Always and Forever over Zoya - Kristen

 
Hi Everyone!! Just thought I'd have a bonus post for today to show off Smarty Lacquer by Zoe!!  This is the gorgeous Always and Forever.  I love the blue, yellow, and pink together!  And the base is slightly tinted pink, so it gives my blue base of Zoya Kristen, a different look!
 
I started with 2 coats of Zoya Kristen.  You can see my previous swatch of it - HERE! 
 
You can purchase from Zoya - HERE.  I talk about this a lot, but it is a Share the Love link, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote: Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page.
Pretty great deal! And actually I got a bottle of their Qtica Growth Stimulator Click Here! (another link!) for the price of shipping (a $20 value!) through all their gifts of Share the Love points - didn't even do anything! Zoya had other promotions over the Holiday season, so they should be bringing back more prizes for Share the Love points soon! YAY! I have some more points that I can't wait to use. :-D 
 
 
 
I then added 1 coat of Always and Forever and topped with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.
 
You can find Smarty Lacquer on Etsy.  The full size Always and Forever is $8 and the mini is $4.  Zoe, the owner, is on Instagram as @only_at_Shelbys and her blog, www.whenlifegivesyoupolish.blogspot.com.  She also has a new Facebook page, but I didn't see a lot of posts yet :-)
 
 
 
You can see the bottle has a more blue tone, but the nails look almost purplish because of the pink over the blue!
 
 
Close up!!
 
I will be giving one of these away, so make sure you enter to win at my Blogiversary Giveaway!
 
Have a great rest of the day!! 
 
Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. This one is so cute, I love how tiny the confetti is, great combo too! Kristen is one of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty combo. Love the colorful tiny dots!

    ReplyDelete