Friends

Monday, January 14, 2013

U-Neek Polish - The Hearts Collection


Hello Everyone!!  I hope you all had a nice weekend!! I got to relax and spend time with the Hubby!!  I have meeting at work today though - blah ;-) haha

I am SO excited to share with you The Hearts Collection (Valentine) by U-Neek Polish! You can purchase these separately or as a collection on Etsy at U-Neek Polish.  Janet, the owner, has lots of other goodies to check out!! Even a few at $5!! You can keep up on all your U-Neek Polish info with her Facebook Page, her blog - www.uneekpolish.blogspot.com, and follow on Instagram - @OneandOnlyJanet.


I have four gorgeous polishes here today, so I'm warning that there will be lots of photos!!  A couple of the colors (the purple and red) are more sheer.  The other two (pink and blue) seem a little more opaque.  I will have another post with these layered, as I've found some great combos!!  I just first wanted to show you these each by themselves. 

All applied very nicely, with the hearts sticking onto the brush without having to fish for them!  If you do notice you aren't getting any hearts, I recommend closing your bottle and setting upside (in a safe area that it cannot fall back over) for a few minutes and the hearts will float to the top of bottle.  Otherwise, I had no issues and love how they all turned out!


First up, we have Day Dream.


This is 2 coats along with Seche Vite top coat.


I love all the glitter in this!  It is such a pretty blue, with light and dark colors!



Janet describes it: Day Dream is a blue base with sky blue holo glitter, blue matte hearts & blue flakes.



Close up!


Next we have Truly, Madly, Deeply!


This is two coats with Seche Vite top coat. 


As you can see, this is a bit more sheer.  It is still beautiful this way though!  I love the base color with the purple hue to it and lots of shimmer!!  The gorgeous iridescent glitters shine along with the holographic glitters!



This name reminds me of the Savage Garden song...LOVE this song!!  Brings me back a little bit ;-)


 


Janet describes this: Truly, Madly, Deeply is a purple pearl base with rainbow sliver holo glitter, iridescence glitter, matte purple hearts & purple shreds.


Close up!  You can see the gorgeous flecks of purple in the base along with the fun shards and glitter, and of course, the heart!


Next up we have I Love You.


This is 2 coats with Seche Vite top coat.  This is the sheerest, but I just love it!! I actually really like it like this because you can see the tiny little red glitters through the base! I think it looks awesome!


I also really love the iridescent glitters in this one! I think they compliment the red perfectly!



Janet describes it: I Love You is a bright red base with matte red hearts, bright red hex, matte red squares & iridescence glitter.



Close up! So pretty right!?!  I think this is one that can be put over anything since it's sheer but has the different reds and color iridescent glitter!


Last but certainly not least, Be Mine!


This is two coats with Seche Vite top coat.


I love this one!! It *almost* reminds me of OPI Teenage Dream!  I think it's because it has the pink but the holographic glitters too!  I love the hearts match the other pink glitters, so to me it is very feminine!  It also for some reason reminds me slightly of lace!


In the bottle you can see the holographic glitters better!



Janet describes this: Be Mine is a pink base with pink hex, bubble gum & rainbow silver glitter with matte pink hearts.


Close up! Look at all the fun glitter!


This is such a cute collection!! I just love it :-)  I think these are perfect for Valentine's Day!  As I mentioned, I will have another post with these layered!!  I've found some combos that I think will be awesome!

Have a great day!!

Much Love,
Crystal


 

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

1 comment:

  1. I think I Love You looks really cool with no undies...the sheerness is really pretty! It would be awesome layered as well!

    ReplyDelete