Friends

Monday, April 15, 2013

Delush Polish - The Mystique Collection

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a fun weekend!  Mine was pretty packed, but fun!  Mr. CC and I had some friends over, which was nice to see everyone!!
 
I'm so excited to share The Mystique Collection with you by Delush Polish!! Adrianna, the owner, was kind enough to send me her gorgeous creations for my review! She included this awesome scratch card!!
 
 
Even though I wasn't a winner, what a cute way to give out promotional codes!!! Adrianna describes it as: "Each order comes with the opportunity to scratch your heart out by revealing if you are one of the lucky few that have the opportunity to get anywhere from 10% to 50% off, buy one get one free, or free shipping on your next order. You may even get the chance to name the next collection or polish!"  Love it!

You can shop for Delush Polish HERE on Etsy. To stay up to date on Delush Polish, you can head to Facebook, Twiter - @DelushPolish, and Instagram - @DelushPolish.
 
A little more about Delush Polish:


First of the Mystique Collection, we have Midas Touch.
 

For Midas Touch, I used 3 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Adrianna's description:  Midas Touch: Everything you touch may turn to gold with this luxe gold blend. It doubles as an amazing top coat thanks to its fine orange, aqua and iridescent glitters.

I love the iridescent glitters in this, along with the pretty holo dust!  The next picture is blurred to see it better, using in my bedroom lighting.


Close up!


Next, Opalesque!


For Opalesque, I used 3 coats along with Clearly on Top by KBShimmer.


Adrianna's description: Opalesque: Creamy, delicate minty blend with iridescent glitters that provide an effortless shimmer.


This is such a lovely shade of blue!! Love the way it looks like an opal with the iridescent glitters!

Close up!


Next, we have Ocean Sapphire.


For Ocean Sapphire, I used 3 coats along with Clearly on Top by KBShimmer.


Adrianna's description:  Ocean Sapphire: Stunning blue jelly blend with tons of holo and iridescent glitters! It looks incredible as a solo act and is just as incredible when used as a topper over any other polish colour!

What another beauty!!  The iridescent glitters are so awesome in this mix.  I absolutely love the jelly feel with the holo coming through too.  I would love to layer this next time like Adrianna mentioned!


Close up!

Next, we have Luscious Plum.


For Luscious Plum, I used 2 coats along with Clearly on Top by KBShimmer.


Adrianna's description:  Luscious Plum: Gorgeous purple goodness featuring teal diamonds, white and holo glitter!


The diamonds in this are so pretty!! Love the purple with the white and blue, and the holo is just a bonus to me!

Close up!


Next up, Glamazon!  Love this name!


For Glamazon, I used 2 coats and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Adrianna's description:  Glamazon: Bright hot pink! Whats there not to love? This dazzling bright blend has fabulous shimmer and is bound to make you feel glitzy!


Such a stunning color!!  I love the look of all the glitters, plus this shade is perfect summer!


Close up!


Last but not least, we have Piñata Confetti!


I started with 2 coats of Cult Nails Ay Poppy!  This will be reviewed at a later time!


I then applied 1 coat of Piñata Confetti and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Adrianna's description:  Piñata Confetti: This one is like having a party dancing on your fingertips! Bright, fun multi coloured glitters, squares and silver holo diamonds make this blend a perfect topper or solo act. It looks amazing on any colour you choose to wear it over.

I love this over the bright orange!  I think it really makes it look like a party!! lol


Close up!


I hope you loved this look at Delush Polish!!  This collection is available, so make sure to check it out!  In case you missed above, you can shop for Delush Polish HERE on Etsy. To stay up to date on Delush Polish, you can head to Facebook, Twiter - @DelushPolish, and Instagram - @DelushPolish.

Hope you have a great night!!

Much Love,
Crystal




*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment